Monday, November 20, 2006

Happy 50th Mommy!


Well after 2 months of planning, we were able to pull off a surprise 50th birthday party for mom! I will never again plan a party that big in my life! Didn't realize that something like that would be so stressful! In all it went great! She is the hardest person to keep a surprise from, so I was impressed that we were actually able to pull it off.
It was held at the Tigh-Na-Mara resort. We had just over 60 people attend, and I think everyone had a great time. The food was awesome and we had a great night of dancing after the meal.
It was my first time going out and leaving the babe with a sitter. She. Wow...that was SO hard. I think I did pretty good though....I only phoned twice to see how things were going! That's pretty good right??? The sitter was my cousin so I felt pretty safe leaving him with her. It was actually really nice to get out with the hubby with no kids at all. Definatly start doing it more often!! Well, this is short and sweet.....I'll leave you with a couple of pics from the party....

Me and the Hubby......



Mom and I......

More pictures to come along with the grand finale of the birth series...check back soon!

2 comments:

CeCe said...

Yay! Happy Birthday to your mom! She's so great! I'm glad the party worked out! She's worth it!

shandelle said...

It is soo great to see Heather again. She hasn't changed. I miss her so much. All her hugs and the way she tucks her thumb in her fingers when she walks. Tell her I miss her. I miss you too of course! Hope you had fun. You need to get out more often. You deserve it. Before you know it you will be preggo again and not want to leave the house!