Saturday, November 11, 2006

Lonely Blogger......


Sometimes I think it would be nice to have more people leave me some comments.....not that I'm not thankful for the 2 that do!! It's just that it would be nice to feel like all this writing is being read by more people. Shame on those who read and don't comment!! I know you're out there!!

Okay..now that I have done my pouting, I am going to attempt to go to bed early tonight. Abe has been up all night for the past 3 nights and it's making me miserable. I don't think I could handle a baby that does that all the time! I can't even function, and the days are taking sooo long to go by. He seems to have some special "mommy's going to bed now" sensors, so when I do go to bed he decides to wake up! Oh how I love him! (I do really!)
So...goodnight!

ps- Cece, we need to get together again soon! I love chocolate chip cookies or even better....we could share an icecream cake! :)

4 comments:

CeCe said...

MMMM.. Ice Cream Cake!! You're so evil!

Hee hee, I should scan those pics so you can have a copy (if you don't already, that is.)

shandelle said...

See, it's really not fair that you too are so close and I am all the way on the other side of the country. Anyway, I know the feeling of no sleep. I figured it out. It has been almost 5 1/2 months since I have had a full nights sleep. Mom took Zach last night for me, so it was a great help. He has sensors too. It must be a boy thing.

Anonymous said...

hello my fellow cousin, so yah you told me to leave a comment, so i here i am! Yah, so i read your little Labour thing, pretty sure I'm never having a baby, im good in that department haha. You make it sounds so wretched. & Between yours & Michelles Prego/Labour stories, i think I'll pass! Haha!
I love the pictures of Abe! He looks so cute, I think I saved the one of him in the Cowboy outfit. Obviously love that one, such a chunky monkey! haha, Can't wait to Babysit him on saturday, woot woot. hot tub!..Girltalk French Braid haha!
well I best be off now, love you long time!
your bestest cousin Hailey!
xox

shandelle said...

Part 2 is up on the site.