Sunday, October 08, 2006

I'm A Cowboy Baby!!




It's a darn good thing that he's this cute......we had our first sleepless night lastnight, and it wasn't fun! Babe cut his first tooth yesterday and has 3 more that are right there fighting to get through and on top of it he has his first cold. He's normally such an awesome baby....never cranky so I found lastnight really hard......and nothing wakes daddy up, so mommy got to deal with it all! I guess it's only the beginning! Can't believe he's 5 months today!!

5 comments:

shandelle said...

I feel ya! Zach has gotten his first 3 teeth within the last 3 weeks, plus a cold and an ear infection. I have had 3 full night of sleep in the last 7 weeks. Isabella was great through teething, Zach is the complete opposite. Rough heh! Anyway, he is pretty cute.

CeCe said...

Were you going to TELL me that you started a blog ;)

I love all the pics!

Alisha Ferguson said...

Hmmm...thought I did. Truth is...yours puts mine to shame....couldn't handle the thought of you seeing my poor attempt! Hahaha!!

CeCe said...

Alisha, I've been working on mine for a VERY long time! If you ever need any tips or help with your template or layout, let me know!

Alisha Ferguson said...

Cece...help needed!