Tuesday, October 03, 2006

So Little Time.....

Well I have come to the conclusion that in a perfect world I would be able to get on here everyday and write a little bit. Unfortunatly, my world is not perfect and between being a "milk machine" aka mommy, cooking, and cleaning (that includes the overflowing toilet I had this morning full of pooh that wasn't mine so it was really sick to clean up.....I still haven't finnished to job as I keep heaving....) I don't have the time to what they so call "blog" everyday. Plus, is my life really that interesting that I would have something entertaining enough to write about everyday? Some may think so....other may think not. So I will just write about the last couple of day......On Saturday we headed to Port Alberni to help Tasha and Gary frame their house. While the boys were outside doing all the manual labour, this is what happened inside...



This was all Auntys doing. I have to say though, he'd make a pretty cute girl! It's a good thing they can't remember all the things that happen to them when they are young, or he might hold that against me! I really do need a little girl that I can dress up though!
Sunday was uneventful. Got up, gave the babe some "moose juice" put him back to bed, went and sat in the hot tub for a while with Wes, did some stuff around the house, made dinner, went back in the hot tub, went to bed. Yesterday (monday) I took Abe swimming for the first time, with a friend from Highschool and her little one. Was loads of fun. He loved it tons, so I think I will make it a weekly adventure. It was nice to sit there holding him while I watched Celena run around the place after her little one, while being 6 months pregnant! Was too funny! We didn't get much of a visit it, but hopefully will get together again soon.
Today I have been cleaning up somene elses poo and making muffins which I think are burning......

1 comments:

shandelle said...

Wow! He is awfully cute. I can't believe Celena is a mommy too! IS she married? How old is her little one? Anyway, don't you hate it when you have to clean, especially other peoples 'crap'! I do. It happens here all the time. All I can think of when it happens is Adam way back when!!! How is everyone. Don't forget to check out my site too. Miss you tons. Write me an e-mail to let me know how everyone else is doing(Heather, Michelle, Tyler and Melissa, Adam, Thayne) Talk to you soon. Delle