Sunday, November 26, 2006

Let It Snow, Let It Snow!!

I woke up this morning to a crap load of snow! I was so happy! It's funny how normally when I wake up I'm a grouch for the first hour or so! But nope...not this morning! All the white stuff seems to make me happy! Just took Abram out in the snow for the first time.....here's some pictures of him with his brother.






He loved it out there! Can't wait til he can run around in it! We're taking the kids out tonight to pull them behind the truck on crazy carpets.



4 comments:

CeCe said...

You might want to specify the "BIG" kids are being pulled behind the truck, hee hee

shandelle said...

Can I come too??? That house across the street looks really familiar. Where in Parksville are you?

Alisha Ferguson said...

Cece- Yah..I guess I should have specified that! Haha...makes me sound like a crazy mom....pulling a 6 month old behind the truck. I'm sure he'd enjoy it though! How much snow do you have? You're blog isn't working for me.....haven't been able to read it for 2 days now! Going thru withdrawls!!

Delle- We didn't end up going lastnight, but are going this afternoon. Our area is the only one that has the schools open, but we decided to give the kids a "snowday" anyways. (they love us today!) We live right beside where Michelle Feavers mom used to live...don't know if you were ever there or not.

shandelle said...

IN Parksville? Didn't know she lived there at all! I know where her dad lived.