Tuesday, October 17, 2006

My First Weekend Alone!

I'm so excited! Wes is going away for the weekend and is taking the oldest 2 kids with him. It's been over a year since I've had a bed all to myself (except for while in the hospital with Babe, but I don't consider those to be beds) and I can't wait! I will still have Abe with me, but am sure we are going to have a great weekend! And the even better thing is that the weekend after, the oldest 2 kids will be on the mainland visiting their mom, so Wes and I will have a weekend to ourselfs! So much to look forward to this week!
Just as a random attachment, here's some wedding pictures....



3 comments:

CeCe said...

Oh wow, beautiful photos! Have a great weekend!

shandelle said...

Those pics look beautiful. Did Tasha take them? They look like they should be in a magazine. Where is the garden where the last pic is from? Are those 4 girls Tasha's? The garden reminds me of Pats. Have a great weekend.

shandelle said...

Hey! hope you enjoyed your weekend. Now it's the countdown to your weekend with Wes and Abram. So...where's that garden???