Thursday, March 22, 2007

Oh...What an ATTITUDE!!!

I can't believe my little bubs is so soon going to be ONE! Really...where does the time go? It's so amazing all the changes I see in him each and every day. He's totally getting his own personality now. Well, he's always had it, but now it's really coming out. He makes us laugh so many times during the day! I have had it lucky in a sense, as he hasn't taken to crawling, so my house is still completely NOT baby proof! I really don't think he is going to be a crawler....he gets mad when we make him try it. It won't be long though till he's running around on his own getting into everything. He LOVES to walk. My back hurts every day from the time I spend walking around the house with him holding on to my fingers....and well, once we start walking we are not allowed to stop. TEMPER!! He freaks if I have to interrupt our walking ventures. I sit him on the floor so I can quickly go pee, and WOW....FREAK OUT! It's pretty funny...although the humor of it tends to wear off with me after about 10 minutes of his little tantrum. I took a video of him yesterday and will post it on here for you to see.
We have also been seeing this little attitude of his come out when it comes to food as well. If he sees anyone eating (doesn't matter what it is) and they don't offer any of it to him....look out! If he could move on his own, you would be attacked! He's not interested in bottles anymore, all he wants is the good stuff. This poses as a slight problem for me, as he won't drink out of a sippy cup either, so it's fun trying to get fluids into him. Don't worry...he's getting all he needs.....he'd just rather be chompin on something good! It's no wonder the kids weighs a good 26 lbs!
Well, that's it for right now.......check out the video.........http://www.vimeo.com/clip:157775 and enjoy this fat little butt! :)






My Little Bubs has a temper.... on Vimeo

4 comments:

CeCe said...

You are one cru-el mother! Just sitting there taping the tantrum!!! Hee hee, he's scarred for life!

So, if he's 26 lbs, that means he weighs the same as Cherry. But Cherry hasn't really gained any weight in about 8 months.

You know, you'd better get on that kid-proofing, 'cause it only takes a day for a kid to learn how to crawl or walk.

shandelle said...

HEh! What a chubby guy! Zach is 25 punds but almost 15 months old. The screaming tantrum thing must be a boy thing, cause Isabella was great and that video was Zach on the spot. Funny!!!

Megsy said...

He's totally adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Brat

He is soooo cute !!!! Hope all is well